Green tea as we all know is a popular beverage all over the world. But a green tea drinker like you must know that green tea can be in the form of food too. In this article, you will be taught of how to make a ‘Green Tea Cake’. Soft and spongy green tea cake, here is how to make one.
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon green tea powder
- 1/4 cup cold water
Here is how to make it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs together in a bowl about 7 minutes.
- Add sugar, honey, flour, baking powder, green tea powder and water to beaten eggs.
- Pour batter into a 9-inch cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25- 30 minutes.
Your green tea cake is not ready to serve and consume. Be delighted!